- Assistant Professor, Department of Physics Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISERB), Bhopal Bypass Road, Bhauri,Bhopal 462 066, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Post-Doctoral Research Scholar The Abdus Salam International Center for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), Str. Costiera, 11, 34151 Trieste TS, Italy
- Post-Doctoral Research Scholar Center for Quantum Mathematics and Physics (QMAP) Department of Physics, University of California, Davis, USA
- Ph.D. in Theoretical Physics Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, University of Cambridge, United Kingdo Supervisor: Prof. Michael B. Green
- MASt (Part III Mathematical Tripos) in Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics from the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom Essay: Large N (Advisor: Prof. David Tong)
- B. Sc. with Honours in Physics, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India. College- Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandira, Belur Math.
- My area of interest is Quantum Field theory and (super)string theory. During my PhD, I have worked on aspects of string perturbation theory, Duality symmetries in string theory and its connection to string theory. Later in my post-doc days, I have worked on areas in Quantum Field Theory. In particular, I have worked on open quantum systems, supersymmetric index theorem and soft theorem in flat spacetime. Currently, I am interested in flat space scattering amplitudes. I am also trying to learn the SPT phases of matter.